Skip to main content

If the world is of spirit

 From my text Skills of Christmas gnomes, at LearnTalents.BlogSpot.com :

" A80.   30th of June 2019   If the world is of spirit, you can sometimes when you happen to meet something gnome like in your life, in your environment, you can maybe wander to a gnome like world for a while, like for example meeting the weather when you go out and wandering for a while in a world of weather and nature, maybe adding wisdom of life too. Likewise if you run into trouble, that may keep you lingering on a not so nice perspective, as if all were spirit. But if you search for things that usually help out of trouble, like music, religion, better life, civilized wisdom, maybe the medias, then you typically can wander to the worlds they create and leave your troubles behind. Often this demands some energy, so having eaten, preferable good tasting food, often helps doing it's part and bringing life to a gnome like direction, kind of wirh less nuisancies or with less burden from them, more fractureless, more free to invest on hobbies, personal interests, etc, each having theirmoment, their worlds, which can become parts of your daily life and if you much like them somehow parts of your character too.

"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things bringing into mind a sorcerer

 I am a 52 years old woman and from Finland in northern Europe. I few years ago I lived in Savonlinna in eastern Finland with my two dogs. It is a countryside town with a famous arts happening in the summer time., so maybe it is not surprising, ad I am interested in arts and nature, that after a few years my new apartment's views were quite stunning. But I was more surprised of my home itself being classified somewhat like Gandalf's home (Gandalf in the books of Tolkien). Years have lassed, my two companion dogs died some years ago and I have lived in the capital district of Finland, in Espoo. And as I now glace at the back covers of my books, it does seem that the views from my window in Savonlinna were quite stunning, but on the other hand the subjects of my books are related to that.  I have written lots of advices also about making home nice, here is one from today:  "   3rd of April 2024   OBS!   If one wants especially stunning views, it is important that one would l

About the dynamics of the world

 From my long long text "Skills of Christmas gnomes" at LearnTalents.BlogSpot.com :  " W24.   " Great song of life All people love music. That means that something like music is a part of the human nature. Some few know how to compose music. They see or hear the life as music. We ourselves when we dance can see the connection of movement and music and sometimes when listening to music the connection of music and feelings – but the other way than those who compose music. Dance is important: the body is the central part of a human being, via it we live, regardless of how intellectual or spiritual we are. Via the gesture language we express what we feel and communicate with others, via the body we do everything that we do. Our state of mind is reflected to how we keep our body and how we move. When one is relaxed and understands the connection of the body and mind, one can see the body as music of life: our whole life is reflected in our body, in its gestures, and the

A book

 The blog is also available as a book at www.amazon.com . (28th of April 2024   These later posts would belong to another book , if there comes enough many of them. The spring text of the first book is so long that it makes no sense to add any short texts after it.) This view is more like a view of the understanding of a Sage, like in Kalevala, but the subject was brought to my mind by a picture of a view from my window, which brought to my mind the word "a sorcerer", since it was as if a slight wind carrying the smel of plants after the rain : like something working well and the wisdom carrying to people near by but not much more than that. So I guess the effect of Sage's wisdom is a little bit like sorcerer's spell, like nature's wisdom being copied by people near by.  Please start reading from the earliest post.  23rd of April 2024   From my text "Skills of Christmas gnomes" :  " P15.   5th of October 2022   "Christianity has been centuries